[Ansteorra] Acceps for 12th Night

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jan 5 08:16:11 PST 2011

As Acceps has closed, all remaining seats for the feast are first come, first served purchased at the gate. There are still many seats available though we expect to sell all the seats easily.

BTW, information on the ingredients in the feast will be available for those with dietary constraints.

Caelin on Andrede
One of the feast stewards