[Ansteorra] Honest Hanse's Odds for Crown table (Chass Brown)

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Jan 11 15:47:53 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 05:28:52PM -0600, HE  Chiang Chi-sh h wrote:
> They are supposed to be the world's hottest pepper, at least that is what I
> am told. My doctor has promised me some, so they must be good for you.
> HE Chiang Chi-sh h

I refuse to eat anything that requires me to:
o	Wear a face shield while handling, preparing, or cooking it;
o	Wash my hands *before* I go to the toilet; or
o	Is stronger than commercially-available grizzly bear repellent.

Y'all go right ahead. Send me the video file; I won't get any closer.

Serious note: it's interesting what has happened to the capsicum family,
native to South and Central America, in the 610 or so years since Columbus
landed in the New World. Who'd 'a thunk the Inscrutable East would have
become so enamored of Really Hot Peppers?

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO