[Ansteorra] Honest Hanse's Odds for Crown table (Chass Brown)

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jan 11 20:38:25 PST 2011

They are from the northeast mountains of India. Jalapeno is about 1000 on
the hotness scale. Habanero is from 100,000 to 300,000 depending on growing
conditions. The ghost pepper is supposed to be 1.2 million units.

I have some seeds for it and may plant them this spring.

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede