[Ansteorra] THUNDER!!!

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 21:49:13 PST 2011

Good and Devestating United Households of Rolling Thunder,

An emissary of Great Household of the Dark Horde, specifically Jakha Ulaan
Argal has asked that I, Pooky ~ Ambassador of House Wolfstar Love and
Plenipotentiary of The Loving Way ascertain with whom The Great Household of
the Dark Horde should speak to regarding United Households
of Rolling Thunder's potential intentions upon the field at Pennsic XL.

Would please a representative of the United Households of Rolling Thunder
please contact myself being The Pooky ~ Ambassador of House Wolfstar Love
and Plenipotentiary of The Loving Way off list so that I may connect you
with Jakha Ulaan Argal ~ Emissary of Great Household of the Dark Horde

And They thank You,

Just Pook

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift wherein we
might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime of happiness and
joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky