[Ansteorra] Fone netice scysm

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:48:21 PST 2011

good onya' Danel "pththththt" Lincoln!

You have been awarded 10 Pooky Points for being the first to catch 2
discussion promoters in my post!

I encourage you to redeem your 10 points for 2 Influences or a litany of
other lovable prizes!!

Tell him what else he could win, Don Pardo!!!

};^))
Phonetic Pook

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift wherein we
might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime of happiness and
joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky