[Ansteorra] Sinister Ansteorran Crowns...

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 13 16:36:28 PST 2011

Hey now!  I threw you under the bus and _you_ dragged him under the tread. :)

I am sure I will pays for this at the next fighter practice as it is.

On a more serious note, how many of the Chivalry, Centurions, and White Scarves
are lefties?   I ask because I know at least for myself and one or two others,
who, like me, have been out of the fighting game for a while or are new, could
always use pointers from active and more skilled left-handed fighters.  The game
for lefties has changed a great deal from when I switched to my left hand in
1992 due to medical and each time I take a break from playing the right vs. left
game changes more.

Gódspéde!

Wihtric

From: Brandon McDermott <brandonsmcd at yahoo.com>

LOL.... I was only repeating what HG Drake said......

FYI Drake "Greyhound" ......

That's what was on the side of the bus we were both just thrown under...

:-)

Lochlan "Lefty Lover" Dunn