[Ansteorra] Sinister Ansteorran Crowns...

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:10:00 PST 2011

Additional members of the chivalry who I know of are left handed:

Sir Burke
Sir Frederick
Sir Brom * (Brom is not a natural lefty, but had to learn how to fight left
handed after some shoulder problems)
Duchess Alicia
Sir Kief
Sir Guy lestrange

So add those 4 crown winners and Master Airaklee, and we've got about 11
left handers out of around 100+ members of the chivalry, so right upon the
10% mark you expect to see.

Huh... I'm actually surprised by that.

JP

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.