[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Chili Night at Gulf War

Jan Van Zandt hejanais at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 14:57:47 PST 2011

Rhoadd and the Amazon Household will host Chili Night at Gulf War XX. We plan to have an epic party to honor our Crown at this 20th year celebration.

The Amazons will cook and serve the chili and the Warriors of Rhoadd will open their Saracen Blade Tavern. The Kingdom most kindly finances the cost of cooking the chili, but the tavern will need to operate on donations from the Populace to help defray the cost of the beverages. The brewers of Rhoadd are hard at work preparing as many gallons of beers, ales and liquors as possible for the party.   A Paypal account  - rhoaddamazon at gmail.com - has been set up to receive donations for the tavern.

Please make a donation and help us create a Chili Night party that won't soon be forgotten.

Jan