[Ansteorra] Estrella XXVII Deadline Extensions

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:54:25 PST 2011

Please pardon the following 4 in 1 Email, it contains the Acceps
deadline extension, The A&S deadline extension, the Equestrian
Deadline and a request for teardown assistance!

Greetings Unto The Noble Populace!

So the deadline to pre-reg for Estrella War has come to pass and if
you’re anything like the rest of us, you may have found yourself a bit
short on pre-reg dollars. But hey, those new boots look pretty awesome
with the tunic you just made right?

At the Estrella War Foundation (a wholly fictional subsidiary I just
made up), we want you to be able to show off those new boots and
Tunic. We want you to come camp with your friends and family for 7
days. But mainly because we understand that sometimes, you just need
more time to get it all done…

This is why we are EXTENDING THE ONLINE (ACCEPS) PRE-REGISTRATION
DEADLINE until JANUARY 31st!!!

Yes you read that right.

You now have until JANUARY 31st to PRE REGISTER FOR ESTRELLA WAR
ONLINE via ACCEPS!!

Remember: Pre-Registration saves you $20 and allows you on site a day
earlier than General Admission!!

This only applies to Online Pre-Registrations. Mail in pre-reg was
still due post-marked no later than Jan 17th.

This is your final opportunity to get in on all the fun and excitement
of Estrella War for $20 off the price of General Admission and arrive
on site One Day Early!
To Pre-Register Immediately click on the URL Link below!

http:// acceps. ansteorra. org/EW2011/ew_event_main.php?eid=101 (Remove Spaces)

We look forward to seeing you all on Monday Morning, February 14th!!

In service,

Estrella War Staff

Greetings from HLordship Raven Mayne, Kingdom of Atenveldt Arts and
Sciences Minister,

This missive is to let everyone know that Preregistration deadline for
Estrella War 27(xxvii) A&S Competition has been moved to Midnight of
Saturday January 22nd, 2011!  I hope this correction of the oversight
I made will turn into a positive chance for anyone who was not able to
Pre-Reg by the previous deadline last Saturday.

So please go to the Kingdom of Atenveldt A&S Website and either fill
out the easy Online Preregistration form, or print one out and mail it
to me (postmarked by Deadline Date).

Best wishes to all who enter.

All information can be found here:
http:// arts.atenveldt . org/ Estrella. aspx (Remove Spaces)

Always In Service,
HLordship Raven Mayne
Kingdom of Atenveldt Arts and Sciences Minister
*********
EQUESTRIAN SERVICES:

The following equestrian services are available at Estrella War:
*Horse pens may be reserved for those who bring their own horses.
Reservations must be made by Feb 7, 2011.
*Camping is provided at the equestrian camping area, when reserved
prior to arrival (by Feb 7, 2011). Attendees bringing or renting
horses are given priority for the available camping space.

The above services can be arranged by completing and submitting the
information using the Equestrian Registration Form http://www
.estrellawar. org
/Activities/Equestrian/EquestrianPartnerRegistrationForm . aspx
(Remove Spaces). Questions about this should be directed to the
Equestrian coordinator at equestrian @estrellawar .org (Remove Spaces)

Greetings,

Armies may run on their stomachs, but Estrella War runs strictly by
volunteer labor.

The Estrella War Site Coordinator is in need of volunteers to help
tear down the War on Monday Feb 21st.  Please consider giving an hour
or more so that we can make this the quickest exodus from Estrella to
date.

Tear down of the site consists of:

Emptying and returning the trash barrels to the bone yard.
Returning the empty ash barrels to the bone yard.
Pulling the remaining rebar, trashing the caution tape, placing rebar
caps in tubs.
Policing the site for wayward trash.
Removing signs.

Volunteers are not expected to be packed up and ready to go as early
as general attendees, and site will be providing a sandwich lunch and
water for volunteers.

Please contact Site2011 @ estrellawar. org (Remove Spaces) if you are
able to help out in this great endeavor.

Lord Iamys,
Estrella War Site Coordinator