[Ansteorra] crown site token patches

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:38:46 PST 2011

I have received a number of requests of where I purchased the patches
for Crown Tourney.   The place I purchased them from was
custompatches.net .   They can produce a minimum of 6 patches.   If
you do the calculations there is very little price difference between
50 and 200 patches.       50 patches 1.5" 1.53 each     200 patches
.55 each   They have a super fast turnaround time about 2 weeks and
will work with your artwork.    They will do a minimum of 6 patches on
an order.

--
---
Brett Chandler-Finch