[Ansteorra] OT: Java opportunity

Kristina Dombroski krysna at crystaldaggerclothing.com
Fri Jan 21 09:19:22 PST 2011

Sorry for off-topic post, but I know some people out there are looking for
work, and my company is looking for someone to fill a recently vacated
spot.  We're needing a Java programmer, and if that person also has
knowledge of Crystal Reports, that would be great.  I don't know what other
skills they might be looking for.  It's a small company in Minnesota, so it
would be remote work, telecommuting from home.  I don't know any of the
details, as I'm not a recruiter or anything, but my team lead asked me if I
knew any programmers looking for work, so I thought I'd pass this along.  If
interested, please send me your resume so I can pass it on to my manager.

Lady Tangwystl verch Gruffydd