[Ansteorra] Fwd: [GulfWars20] Please forward

Gulf Wars Liaison gulfwars at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 22 19:50:22 PST 2011

FYI...

Gilyan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jose <joselito42 at cox.net>
Date: Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 12:32 PM
Subject: [GulfWars20] Please forward
To: GulfWars20 at yahoogroups.com

Please forward to your neighborhood exchequers old and new or any lists they
may be lurking on ;)
Jose

Greetings and Salutations,

This is being sent out to all of those wonderful individuals who might
want to volunteer for one or more shifts at the Exchequer's Office during GW
20

For those who don't know me, I am Jose Leodefrediz, this year's Gulf War's
Exchequer. I am coordinating the schedule. As I cannot possibly remember
everyone's preference about his or her email account being publicly
available, I
will be using the BCC option for all future communications among volunteers.

The current schedule for this year's Gulf War is mostly blank. Many shifts
are
still available, so please let me know which shifts you prefer as I know
several
of you have a specific preferences as to when you would like to work.

Each shift should have a shift lead and two exchequers and a cashier. This
email
is to flesh out the exchequers. I will be sending out a separate email to
coordinate the shift leads.

The basic outline for shifts are as follows:
Saturday 12 March: 0800, 1000, 1400, 1800
Sunday 14 March: 0800, 1000, 1400, 1800, 2359
Monday through Friday: 0600, 1000, 1400, 1800, 2359
Saturday 20 March: 0600, 1000, 1400 (Close)

[Ok, for those not familiar with military time substitute for 6:00 a.m.,
8:00
a.m., 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., 11:59 p.m. (midnight)]

This is the similar format to last year's schedule. However we are trying 4
hour
shifts during the day, and we are keeping 6 hour shifts at night. Please let
me
know which shifts you are willing to work. I will work to see that everyone
gets
their choice, but there may be times when I won't need five individuals
during
the same shift. Likewise I may send out another call to help fill in some
gaps
that may exist. If you have any additional constraints or requests, please
let
me know what they are.

If you would, please also respond back with your contact information of:
Mundane Name;
SCA Name;
Group Camping with
Cell Phone #
Current Position(s) or offices

What positions you are interested in:
email:

Like last year, This information will not be shared outside of the War
Exchequer, Shift Leads and Head troll.

As you may or may not know from last year, a exchequer troll shift is up to
four
hours, Please be prepared to arrive at five points trailer 15 minutes before
shift. The work included is to count in the new troll/cash registers; count
out
the former troll/cash registers, verify the cash count against the receipts;
and
to count the various kingdom attendance. The shifts earlier in the week tend
be longer then the shifts at the end of the week. Additionally, I know that
part
of the SCA is to train and raise the next group. If you know of an exchequer
in
your kingdom, who will be at Gulf wars and you can vouch for, encourage them
work a shift.
Similarly cashiers will need to report to the five points trailer, and will
be
escorted to troll.
As you consider shifts to work, please remember to have fun at War! If
necessary
please refer to the Gulf Wars Website (http://www.gulfwars.org) to see what
activities you would want to attend.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am using this email address
exchequer at gulfwars.org <exchequer%40gulfwars.org> to coordinate the Gulf War
Exchequer's schedule. I am
also reachable by my cell (850-255-7550), please no calls after 10p.m.
Central
Standard Time.

Yours in Service,
Jose Leodefrediz
GW Exchequer

 __._,_.___
  Reply to sender <joselito42 at cox.net?subject=Re%3A%20Please%20forward%20> |
Reply to group<GulfWars20 at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Please%20forward%20>|
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GulfWars20/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbHRicDNjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5OTIzMTM0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyOTU2MzQ3NjE->
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GulfWars20/message/1703;_ylc=X3oDMTM1NGs0MDhtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5OTIzMTM0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAMxNzAzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI5NTYzNDc2MQR0cGNJZAMxNzAz>(
1)
 Recent Activity:

   4
   - New Files<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GulfWars20/files;_ylc=X3oDMTJocG5hOWpnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE5OTIzMTM0BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2ZmlsZXMEc3RpbWUDMTI5NTYzNDc2MQ-->