[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Sun Jan 23 11:10:56 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 12:26:33PM -0600, Sher M wrote:
> The hounds have had their food removed since the escape. They are ready,
> will, and able to track Hanse. One small question... the dog handlers
> want to know in how many pieces is it acceptable for returning Hanse in
> as the dogs want meat. Padfoot the Hairy, Roscoe the Small and Pepe the
> Biter have had their spiked collars and breast plates checked and are
> at the head of the pack. Caps have also been placed on their canines to
> prevent breakage as apparently Hanse is rather dense about what "you are
> in the cell and will stay there" means.

I don't know about the authorities in Raven's Fort, but for my part it
will suffice if just enough of him to be identifiable -- and to verify
the extinction of whatever passes in him for "life", such as it is -- is
returned. In particular, the hounds are welcome to his tongue, his
fingers, and his toes.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO