[Ansteorra] Escapes

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 12:10:09 PST 2011

I Goldweard of St. Golias Sergeant of the Baronial guard give you my
personal word that I will not rest until the nefarious Lord Hanse has
been found and properly dealt with in the manner befitting his
station.

I can also assure you that after a thorough search of St Winnefred's
and an exhaustive examination of the nuns there, that Lord Hanse is
not currently hiding there nor has he been seen there within the past
few days.

And I also want to go on the record to state that though there may be
some concern,  I assure you I am completely above accepting any sort
of bribes or favors in exchange for any leniency on my part.
Especially nothing made from that new plant that has come over to Bryn
Gwlad from New Spain. I believe is is referred to as Chocolate.

As Sargeant of the Baronial Guard I will work diligently to secure the
safety of bryn Gwlad and the property therein.    I have even been
known to take some personal objects into protective custody from time
to time when the need arose.

Goldweard of St Golias
Sargeant Baronial Guard