[Ansteorra] To those that would punish, torture or execute the Dutchman Hanse

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 24 12:26:04 PST 2011

His crime is against The Crown.  He has tried to usurp lands given lawfully
by The Crown to the True Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort.  Therefore he
is stating that The Crown has no authority over him or to put it in a manner
he would understand, he is thumbing his sausage, er I mean nose at The
Crown.  That in itself is treason, High Treason even.  The Barony of Raven's
Fort gained custody of Hanse at the current Crown Investiture.

For a short while he was held captive in Seawinds.  He was transferred to
Raven's Fort to answer to his crime before the Populace of our Barony.  He
admitted that he holds the belief that he owns the lands of Raven's Fort no
matter what The Crown has stated.  He was then transferred back to Seawinds.
After a short period of time he was remitted to the custody of Raven's Fort
because Seawinds was complaining of the large amounts of grease in their
prison was beyond control and attracting marsh rats.

It is our belief is he escaped to find the Hat of Hanse which he believes
will protect him from the Wrath of The Crown.  The Hat is moved from
household to household to keep him off the trail.  No sausage is allowed in
the household of custody until The Hat is transferred to a new location.

YIS
Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
Lieutenant, Baronial Guard of the True Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort