[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

Wilhelm von Arzt Wilhelm at swordworks.org
Mon Jan 24 13:02:04 PST 2011

Good Gentles,

Word has reached me that the nefarious Lord Hanse as escaped yet again. This
has some of the good people of Bryn Gwlad worried. I have indeed dispatched
the Baronial Guard to search for this Fettkugel. in addition I am
excersizing my commission and raising a Detachment in the Stronghold of
Hellsgate to assist in the search and detainment of said Gefangener. Should
he be found in the lands of Bryn Gwlad he will be arrested and brought
before the Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad to answer for his deeds.  Should
we find evidence that he is harassing the populace of our neighboring
baronies or Shires we will pass this information on to their Guard for the
quick apprehension of Hanse. The Salt mines of bryn gwlad is always in need
another worker, so our jailor informs me.

Herr Wilhelm von Arzt
Captain of the Baronial Guard.

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Casey Weed <seoseaweed at gmail.com> wrote:

> Word has just reached me that Lord Hanse has escaped.  Ravensfort guards
> were shocked and dismayed this morning when they awoke to find the
> oubliette
> unlocked and open.  The sheriff had this to say:
>
> "We were shocked and dismayed this morning when we awoke to find the
> oubliette unlocked and open.  Lord Hanse has been a model prisoner of late,
> even going so far as to ask for spiritual guidance and prayer from some of
> the sisters of the Abbey of St. Winnefred.  We don't believe he's
> dangerous,
> but we ask that everyone in Ravensfort and the surrounding baronies keep an
> eye out for him and report any suspicious activity.  He is know to have
> many
> friends at the port towns and we are watching the roads to the Loch and
> Seawinds as well as to his old hideouts in Bryn Gwlad.  We have assured His
> Excellency the Baron that we will recapture this slippery Dutch eel in
> short
> order.  If you have any information that could lead to Hanse's recapture
> please send a messenger to the Sheriff at Ravensfort.  A reward will be
> posted."

Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness - great
wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great
joy.-Jim Rohn