[Ansteorra] Kilts

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:23:23 PST 2011

You need 9 yards of a 54-60 inch wide fabric. You can sometimes find this discounted at your local fabric store. I don't normally shop for kilt fabric anymore so I'm not sure anymore. The sash draping over the shoulder is due to how the kilt is folded/pleated.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.