[Ansteorra] To those that would punish, torture or execute the Dutchman Hanse

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:57:26 PST 2011

Only the Anglais, with their renowned fear of soap could spread such
bilge. I can think of no surer way to even out the humours and prepare
one for battle than a steaming hot bath. It also OPENS the pores,
unless they be so clogged with years of filth that a single bath will
not suffice. A bit of bay or rosemary in the bath also does wonders
with clearing the head.

En Lyonel

Sent from my iPhone