[Ansteorra] Honest Hanse is Honor Bound

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 03:36:32 PST 2011

Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

It is quite plain to see, that not all who took Good, Honorable, and Honest
Hanse up on His right fair and agreed upon odds did experience profitable
fortune. tisktisktisk...

Those who did not procure fortune are not so ironically the ones who clammer
most loudly for his "capture" and presumably the emptying of his treasure
chests. Good people of Ansteorra please do not be duped into believing
Honest Hanse has done anything but what his right noble and good intent
demands.

I in fact did bet a loaf and a fish at 50 to 1 and have been contacted by
Honest Hanse of his intention to make good upon the matter just as I had
would have expect in accordance with a reputable transaction. Due to a
miraculous circumstance the picnic upon a mountain was catered
automatically, therefore Good and Honorable Hanse has agreed to personally
deliver my winnings to Northkeep's Winterkingdom XXII Event to be held
January 29, I have sent Honest Hanse Directions via Carrier Seagull being,
http://winterkingdomxxii.yolasite.com/  These winnings are to be used by the
children as they themselves assist in the preparation of the feast!
He mentioned in celebration of the anniversary of my birth as a gift and in
gratitude for my unbiased and nonprejudicial "Pooky Loving" attitude he will
include Extra Virgin Olive oil he picked up at a nunnery on the road north.

All the reports, rumors, and contrivances I have heard confirm with the
granular truth contained therein of his journey to do just as he promised,
as any good and righteous Man of Ansteorra would do in the act of legal
commerce.

During my multiple decades of service to Kid, Kingdom, and Crown I have
managed to learn only one thing during the last oh my... 34 years.

That being: "It is not my place to question the Wisdom of the Crown."

Until and if the Crown says he is in any way liable for any matter other
than 50 to 1 regarding their success and our good fortune as subjects of
Ansteorra than I believe anyone who would harm or hinder Honorable Honest
Hanse has heavy hands and hard heart.

~Ansteorra~ for the sake and well being of the children of Ansteorra, be
clear of purpose and ensure Honest Hanse safe passage to Northkeep's
Winterkingdom XXII Event to be held January 29 so that the children
there-at-attending may have healthy and life-sustaining food in their little
tummy-tum-tums.

As a Force of Nature I am and shall forever be in service to Kid, Kingdom,
and Crown:

Your Beloved Pooky ~ Ansteorra's Newest Region's Minister of Our Future
(NRMoC)

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift wherein we
might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime of happiness and
joyful memories is The~Dream!
~ Pooky Wolf of  LOVELOVELOVE !

 Message: 3