[Ansteorra] map ?

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 25 16:00:11 PST 2011

I suspect the map you saw is the color-coded map of all the current zip codes associated with the groups. Her Grace Conal had that map created during her time as Kingdom Seneschal. It was first presented to Their Majesties at Coronation.

There seem to be a variety of mapping websites. The 2010 zipcodes are available in the Kingdom Senshallate section.

Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea