[Ansteorra] Decorations at Gulf War

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Jan 25 23:14:29 PST 2011

will there be guards. I decorated the big tent during Gunter's first war and two of my wall hangings disappeared. I have asked everyone about them but they just disappear on the morning that everyone breaks down.. Someone had walked off with them.
These things take a lot of time to make and some people think it is fun to "capture" a piece of enemy's stuff.   What kind of protection are you providing?
Willow de Wisp