[Ansteorra] Mongolian Grill Pancake Breakfast at Winterkingdom

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Thu Jan 27 08:54:47 PST 2011

Lunch at the soup tavern will probably be in the $5.00 range per person.  I
have to cost things out and make sure.  That will get you a bowl of soup, a
roll, a piece of fruit (apple or orange), a piece of cheese or a boiled egg,
and a pickle.  Water will be available, and perhaps lemonade, maybe.......

Mercedes