[Ansteorra] Event Calendar

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Jan 1 12:13:14 PST 2011

greetings

for " a little more information "  we have to rely on the seneschals ,web
ministers and autocrats of the events to supply us with timely, acurate,
information , by getting that information up in a web page, and a link on
the kingdom calendar page & advertised in the blackstar.
since often the only " official " announcement in the blackstar comes out
the month of the event, and may not allow enough time to budget funds to go
to that event.
early , complete information can increase your gate intake by quite a bit .
just my opinion, ymmv

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur