[Ansteorra] Honest Hanse's Odds for Crown table

Peter Holland pholland64 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 06:33:43 PST 2011

Svipdagr sends is best of luck to his friend Hanse
I hope you do well
I also hope your master is well and treating you well
once I am able you scrape some gold I would pas it your way
a tailor of of skill is rare I think even I would look good if you made me
some clothes
well gods speed
hope you back the right man

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:24 AM, Chass Brown <charinthalis at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Hmm I would help my dwarven brother serve this tong by making a butter
> curry sauce to serve it with. Maybe some Chilled mead... thats is 3 years
> old...... served with it...
>
> Chass aka lord Charinthalis Del Sans
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich" <
> pookyloves at gmail.com>

We must be born with an intuition of mortality…out we come blooded and
squalling with the knowledge that all the points of the compass there is
only one direction, and time is its measure.    Tom Stoppard