[Ansteorra] Honest Hanse's Odds for Crown table (Chass Brown)

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 14:09:34 PST 2011

Why thank you my brother. Am contemplating a new mead... Habinero or Ghost
pepper mead. I must rack the mead I have sitting.. and put it to aging in a
oak cask. Am thinking the Dark charred white oak barrel this time.

Chass of Rundel aka Lord Charinthalis Del Sans
Dwarven brother of Pookie, and assistant of the love.....