[Ansteorra] Honest Hanse's Odds for Crown table (Chass Brown)

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 16:08:38 PST 2011

And, according to Wikipedia (I know they do occasionally get things
wrong) --
As of December 3, 2010, the Naga Jolokia is no longer the hottest known
chili pepper; it has been replaced by the Naga Viper, which has an average
peak Scoville rating more than 300,000 points higher than an average Naga
Jolokia - but still not higher than the hottest ever recorded Dorset Naga.

Just in case you want to look it up the article is quite interesting.

Cheers,
HL Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with.