[Ansteorra] Honest Hanse's Odds for Crown table (Chass Brown)

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jan 11 20:57:05 PST 2011

There is a burger place in San Antonio that puts them on burgers. They are
popular with "tough guys", but few finish one. They are grilled before being
put on the burgers and occasionally the cooks leave them on the grill too
long. Like all peppers, they release their pungent oils when overheated and
they have to evacuate the burger house while the fumes clear.

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede