[Ansteorra] Known World Handbooks at Crown

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:49:51 PST 2011

I made a group order of the new edition of the Known World Handbook
for Bryn Gwlad and have several copies still remaining. I will be
selling them at Crown for $23 ($2 less than if you bought direct from
SCA Inc.) I won't be doing another order, so when these are gone,
they're gone. I will only be accepting cash and will have a table set
up in the merchanting area.

Come get your discounted handbooks!

~Eve
PS The new edition really is the bees knees. Kudos to the editors.