[Ansteorra] Odds Update- Last Moment Entrants!

LORD Hanse lordhanse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:19:53 PST 2011

ADDS

Sir Britta McGreggor 22:1
The Oracles say this crown will be muddy and cold, favoring the slugfest
stand-and-deliver types and increasing the Brute of the Wests chances of
being Owenated or Randallmangled.  If they move it under the big tent her
odds improve significantly.

Sir Cassius Leapus 45:1
The Hare of Hadrian rubbed up a Ka-genie from a lamp and got his every
naughty wish... but at what price?  Our prediction: not enough oil in the
lamp for passion AND bashin.

Sir Modius 35:1
An inside source says he'll be there, his membership is current, and Crown
is about the only doodad he hasn't obtained- we can't count him out.  What
has Poland taught us?  Never toss the reins of a Kingdom up for grabs when
there's a German nearby.

SCRATCH

Jarl Timotheus Kranidious- we received a strange note that simply said:
"Cold AND wet?  S**** that-  I'm going fishing with Nikko."  [incidentally,
the younger Kranidious attained perfect A's this semester. Do not gamble
with any of these Greeks- they are clever and shifty]