[Ansteorra] Vol. 1, No.1 of Gesta

Pam Perryman pam at bobwhitman.com
Mon Jan 17 18:26:33 PST 2011

The addresses in this newsletter are mostly from San Antonio, but its
location is given as Caer Oncia, not Bjornsborg, so I posted to this
list rather than contacting someone in Bjornsborg. Inside the front
cover the Seneschal was Turpin Troll-Saint (Tom Snow), "Marschal" Red
Orm Skoldbidig (C.E. Richardson). The back cover mentions House
Thornwell, headed by Lord Tanasan Dimrithil and Kemreth Danil. Does
any of that sound familiar to you?

Yseult

On Jan 17, 2011, at 4:41 PM, Darlene Burns