[Ansteorra] Vol. 1, No.1 of Gesta

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:44:29 PST 2011

That would be a wonderful thing to get to their historian. Or even our
Kingdom historian. I know the names and have even had the honor to meet Orm.
I would love to see it even if it does not pertain to my local area. Many
you mention had a goodly part in the early history of our Kingdom.
Mst. Annes
Coastal Historian