[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 11:00:11 PST 2011

On 1/23/2011 11:56 AM, David Brown wrote:

> The treatment of Hanse is totally put into the hands of the captors. But be
> reminded that the Baronial Guard of Raven's Fort has the final say.

As a disinterested observer and Þyle, I would put forth that Raven's
Fort, while with surety possessing valid writ against this nefarious
rogue, as certainly must realize that his crimes are scattered across
the kingdom as dent-de-lion puffs on a blustery day.

Any constabulary finding themselves custodians of Lord Hanse will quite
likely be loathe to submit him for extradition ere his trial be held and
sentence served in their Shire court.

Cynric