[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 23 17:25:59 PST 2011

Salut cozyns,

As much pleasure as everyone would no doubt obtain from removing
pieces of flesh from Hanse, I suppose we really must remember that the
creature has been recognized by the Crown as useful in the making and
repair of garments or hats or somesuch. So, as we would not wish to
deprive Their Majesties of even the least of their crafts people, we
must observe some degree of restraint. To wit: Hanse's fingers must
remain INTACT and UNBROKEN, and he will need at least the use of his
best eye. Likewise, he'll need teeth on at least one side of his mouth
for biting threads. He'll probably need to be able to sit straight, so
leave his spine intact and don't brand his buttocks. I can't for the
life of me think of a good reason to preserve his ears, nose, ribs,
legs, or any part responsible for reproduction, so let's not start
saying "Lyonel said we can't break any bones."

Be careful out there; torture responsibly.

En Lyonel

Sent from my iPhone