[Ansteorra] INFAMOUS OUTLAW ESCAPES!

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Jan 23 18:50:58 PST 2011

I wish to assure all who read these words that, on my manor of
Spicewood in the southwest of Bryn Gwlad (anyone can direct you), that
I have taken all legally required measures to secure all my property.

Especially the abandoned barn, the one that is southwest of my manor
in a fallow field that is overlooked by no cottages or hovels.  I have
given the strictest orders that the small hard-to-overlook west door
be bolted, that the large comfortable pile of hay be removed, that the
empty lock-box that's capable of holding, shall we say, 20 ducats be
moved out (why we keep that there, I can't possibly say), and that the
wagons, plows, mangles, and other equipment that badly need greasing
be removed to the main barn.  And I shall assuredly ride out there
later this week to make sure that the local villeins have obeyed my
strict written orders.

Dankyn de Lyncoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com