[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars Update

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 15:25:53 PST 2011

>From your Sanitation Department head for Gulf Wars XX.  I can verify the
rumor below!  Yes our potties will be cleaner and even better we will have a
few more for to allocate to the site.  We are working on some very specific
things that will result in better service this year for the potties.  And
many of you remember my passion for the job!  I will ensure that we have the
best sanitation department to date.
Now all that being said and promised.  I can't do this on my own.
Sanitation like every other department needs volunteers to make the war an
enjoyable event for everyone.  My department covers exciting jobs such as
visiting the entire site and meeting new people and getting their undying
gratitude by filling up the toilet paper and keeping the site a pleasant
place by allowing the merchants to dispose of their trash onto a trailer.
So come sign up at volunteer point as soon as you get to site, our shifts
tend to fill up fast, and we will look forward to working together to make
GW XX a fun and exciting war for all.

Master Ainar Magnusson

Some unconfirmed rumors about this year:
- clean(er) porta-potties!