[Ansteorra] Middle Eastern Dancers and Drummers?

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 25 14:27:56 PST 2011

I am chairing a banquet here at school, for folks in my APO group from other chapters (Universities) in our Section at the end of February. We've decided to do an Arabian Nights type theme. I was wondering if there were any people who dance middle eastern in the Dallas area and drummers that might be willing to come in as entertainment for us while we eat dinner? We would feed you dinner! :) If we can't get some folks together to come dance, that's fine. But I'd like to know if anyone would be willing on Saturday, February 26th, if there isn't an SCA event going on, if people would be willing to come do this?

Fiona the Needleworker
a.k.a. Fionnbharr le Nedlere
m.k.a. Dana Busenbark

Barony of the Steppes