[Ansteorra] ISO Gulf War pack list

Benjamin Berry bbwaco at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 16:30:43 PST 2011

Borrowed from the GWXX Site..
Here is a short listing of common things
people bring to the war. This should get you started. They are in no
particular order, and not everyone will need everything. But it never
hurts to have too much. There is also items I'm sure some people will
need that I have left off. So start packing now...
Photo ID (must have)
 Membership Card (if you are a member - must have)
 Tent
 Tent Stakes
 Tent Poles
 Hammer
 Shovel
 Broom
 First Aid Kit
 Food
 Garb (could be hot, could be cold)
 Alarm Clock
 Directions
 Minor Forms (if applicable)
 Wallet/Purse
 Sun Glasses
 Sunscreen
 Cloak
 Food
 Ties For Pants
 Batteries
 Rake, Shovel
 Sweatpants
 Toilet Paper
 Paper Towels
 Coleman Stove
 Coleman Stove Fuel
 Chair(s)
 Food
 Air Mattress
 Emergency Blanket
 Bedding
 Lantern
 Candles
 Tiki Torches
 Tiki Fuel
 Heater
 Cooking Utensils
 Cookware
 Brazier (grill)
 Charcoal
 Trashbags
 Feast Gear/Dishes
 Food and Drinks
 Cooler with lots of ice
 Banners
 Bathroom Necessities
 Toothbrush
 Towels
 Axe
 Walkie Talkies
 Hats
 More Food
 Tables
 Socks
 Underwear
 Boots
 Armor
 Protective Cup
 SCA Combat Weapons
 Duct Tape
 Tool Box
 Ground Cover
 Drum
 Jewerly
 Ear Plugs (wars are loud)

Hope this helps.

Uilliam
"I am ready to meet my maker. Whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter."   -Winston Churchill