[Ansteorra] ISO Gulf War pack list

Shannon Rawls srawls65 at aol.com
Wed Jan 26 18:43:19 PST 2011

A few years ago, being the planning freak that I am, I created an
event packing list specifically geared toward heavy fighters. I got
tired of seeing folks show up at events completely unprepared, or
displaying a severe lackof communication among groups that were going
to be camping together. If you would be interested in giving it a
look, I will be happy to forward it to you.

Lady Aine

Sent from my iPhone