[Ansteorra] ISO Gulf War pack list

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:38:12 PST 2011

Good afternoon,

Good point here.

I lost my membership card within a week of receiving it. I do have an
electronic copy of my confirmation letter, and I usually scan the membership
card. There are a number of times when I've had to print my card, as I've
misplaced the original.

I also keep scans of my fighter auth card. Last year I brough 4 copies to
war just in case :) One copy is always in my quiver, and one stuffed under
the padding in my helm. If I don't have my helm, I don't need my card :)

William Arwemakere