[Ansteorra] good norman blood

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 17:21:51 PST 2011

I do believe our beloved King is a Saxon, who carved his place several times hence.  Being a Norman myself I can sympathize with you. but being a Landed Noble I know my place. Hence I would advise you, dear brother, beware and be patient. His Majesty has many a grey hair in his mane and has grown a bit long in the tooth. But don't be fooled his fight is strong as ever it was six months ago! His Highness is English. That should be a refreshing thing to see! And not too bad looking for an Englishman..... I do see some French influence in his harness and handsomely chiseled features. ..... I better end here.

YIS

Baron Brian