[Ansteorra] ISO Gulf War pack list

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:33:50 PST 2011

I wouldn't pin them in the hem. Safety pins can rust, hems can (at war
make that WILL) get wet, and rust is a bear of a stain to get out
(just ask anyone who has ever had to clean anything that's been next
to armor). I pin them to the inside of my pouch or store a few in the
change section of my wallet. If they're in the wallet you have them
for real-world emergencies too :) This also keeps them a little
cleaner just in case the "emergency" is a splinter. I usually only
carry one or two on me, but have about 20 or 30 in my jewelery box
back in my tent because you never know...

Keep a bandaid in your wallet too because there's nothing like getting
a paper cut and then not being able to browse any more books or touch
any fabrics for fear of bleeding on them. Merchants prefer customers
that don't bleed on the merchandise :)

~Eve