[Ansteorra] ISO Gulf War pack list

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 27 13:23:41 PST 2011

If you wear glasses, an extra pair.  Same with contacts.
Several needles threaded with colors of your clothing
Plastic drop cloth to cover everything up with when the rain starts
Battery operated fan works wonders when there is no breeze
I prefer battery operated candles rather than real ones (less likely to
catch my tent or clothes on fire)
BIG zip-lock type bag with a dry set of garb and mundane clothes