[Ansteorra] Crown entrants -- why is it a secret?

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Fri Jul 1 16:42:48 PDT 2011

I'm going to ask the question that we did not ask in the previous thread
about crown entrants: Why does the list of entrants need to be kept private?

Is it just that fact that that's how we have done it in the past? Is there a
feeling it would give some fighters an unfair advantage to know who their
competition is?

On the day of the tourney it will be obvious to all who is in and who is
not. I'm not sure I see why anyone would want to keep private the fact they
are entering crown but perhaps I am missing something.

Christian Doré