[Ansteorra] Crown tourney entrants?

Robert G. Ferrell rgferrell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 09:03:36 PDT 2011

On 7/3/2011 10:41 AM, Chris Zakes wrote:

> <chortle> That's actually kind of tempting, since the CoH won't let me
> have the augmentation I really want. Were trilobite fossils known in
> period?

I sincerely doubt that anyone who found a trilobite fossil knew what
they were looking at, with the possible exception of Albert of Saxony
and several Persian scholars, but people are bound to have run across
them during quarrying operations. The trilobites were an incredibly
widespread and diverse group of animals. Xenophanes recognized and wrote
about fossil sea creatures as far back as the 6th century B.C.

If Godfrey could have a winged South American Tamandua...

CoB