[Ansteorra] Stefan's Florilegium files for July

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 6 19:21:34 PDT 2011

None of the Ansteorran Grant level awards have a title other than
Honorable Lord/Lady.  Court baronies the exception of course.  Tradition
in Ansteorra uses the titles Don/Donna for those who have been awarded
the White Scarf.  Centurion of course for those who have been awarded
that one, but no laws stating such that I can find.

Iaen Mor