[Ansteorra] Fiber Arts College task

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:15:10 PDT 2011

Ahay those whom would attend the fiber arts college,

I was wondering if you would consider doing me a favor.

I am looking to redesign and design some badges for the Minister of
Children Badge Program. This project is in the early early stages of
development. Presently there is a badge for Fiber Arts the youths can
earn, but in my Personal Pooky oPinion it lacks Panache. I am
exceedingly grateful to the artist who designed it many years ago; it
has served us well.

Unto those whom might enjoy a little project: I am hoping some Fiber
Art Artisans would be wiling to design a badge that would represent
Fiber Arts, for the purpose of children wearing it on their sash.

The qualifications are the badge needs to fit in a 2 inch circle, be
of simple enough design to be drawn on felt (at one end of the
spectrum) to be digitizable for embroidery machines (over here on the
other end of the spectrum). Basically a detailed replica of a weaving
machine would be too much and woven strips of bacon would be ehh...

The artisan would have to be willing to release their design for usage
without indemnification pursuant to legality blahblah... more stuff we
should adhere to for which I do not fully understand.

Thank you Very Much for your consideration and participation. I'll
accept submissions off-list.

Respect and Loving Gratitude,

Pooky ~ NRMoC

Every moment within the SCA is a precious gift. A precious gift
wherein we might create the memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime
of happiness and joyful memories is The~Dream!