[Ansteorra] ISO

Barbara W alysd38 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 03:29:07 PDT 2011

Just an FYI, and in case they fail to see this  you can reach Kingdom officers through the Ansteorran web site. There is a link to contact that opens an Outlook email, or if you do not want to use Outlook you can right click on it and choose Properties to see the address.
Forgive my input if you have already tryied to reach them at those addresses.
Yours in service.
Alys