[Ansteorra] Only Days Until Battlemoor!

Battlemoor at aol.com Battlemoor at aol.com
Wed Jul 6 18:15:49 PDT 2011

Thank you for your kind words :-)

Glad you had fun and thanks so much for your help!

Bennet
co-autocrat of Battlemoor II

In a message dated 7/6/2011 9:36:15 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
zubeydah at gmail.com writes:

If you  missed Battlemoor, you missed a lot of fun!  The event focus  is
"fighting and hospitality" and that really shows through so  clearly.  I
felt
welcomed at every turn, and the list fields were busy  each and every time
they were in sight. Archery, Rapier, Heavy Weapons,  Torchlight
Tournaments..
it was awesome.

I saw an Ansteorran flag  flying near the primary list fields, but didn't
see
anyone wearing the  Sable Star - hope to run into more folks from 'home'
there next year  :)

-Zubeydah
In order to make changes and  manage your account please go  to: