[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:19:40 PDT 2011

To date, I have 5 gentles who have pre-registered for display/competition at Steppes Artisan. I seem to remember at least one more, but cannot find the email from that gentle. Apparently, while still on pain medication after my recent surgery, I either misfiled it or accidentally deleted it. If you have contacted me about pre-registering prior to this week, please respond to this email so that I can verify your information.

I encourage any other interested participants to pre-register ASAP so that we may accommodate any needs you may have. Please include your SCA name, Mundane name, email address, phone number (cell as well as home or work are appreciated) the SCA group you participate in, a brief description of your display, and any requirements you may have for your display.

The website for the event is:  http://academy.dwarfworks.com/artisan.php . Please access the website for any further information.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may create, and thank you for your willingness to participate in this competiiton.

In Service,

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich