[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisans - previous winners

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:27:10 PDT 2011

If you are a previous winner of Steppes Artisan, or know of any previous winner who does not subscribe to the Ansteorran list, I am in need of current contact information so that I can make arrangements for those who will be attending. Please reply to this email with an email address and/or phone number, and mailing address, as well as your mundane name and SCA name.

Thank you,

Lyneya de Grey

Artisan Coordinator

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich